While we gain daylight by setting our clocks ahead an hour, adjusting can be a bit tricky.
Here a few tips to help you adjust, from Martin Young, an associate professor in the division of cardiovascular disease at the University of Alabama at Birmingham:
• The most obvious: Don't forget to set your clocks ahead an hour, if you haven't already done so, when you rise Sunday.
• Eat a decent-sized breakfast on Sunday and Monday.
• Go outdoors into the sunlight in the morning over the weekend.
• Exercise in the morning Sunday (as long as you do not have pre-existing heart disease).
• Take one baby aspirin on each of the next few days (if your doctor approves).